Here is how our group classes work…..
Our private studio offers high intensity cardio focused classes and strength training classes perfect for all fitness levels. We are able to modify all workouts for those that are just getting back into exercise or those looking for a workout following physical therapy. We have a no judgments environment and we welcome everyone with a smile and an introduction with everyone in the class. We want you to feel like family and motivate each other even on the toughest days. It is important to us that you receive personalized attention, therefore we limit our classes to only 10 clients per class. This way we as instructors can ensure that we can help each client achieve the most out of every workout.
At SLIM Fitness we are breaking the mold and trying something new. Having a workout space where your kids can come with you is a new concept and there are a few things that we want to help make clear. Here are a few myths that we hear roaming around…..
- I can’t workout with my kids: False- We hear this all the time! For the first couple classes your little ones will most likely stick very close by as it is an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar faces. Once they are all settled in they will be asking you, “When can we go workout?” Not only is this good motivation for you but it is an awesome feeling to realize that you can spend quality time with your family while getting healthy.
- I need a tough workout not a parent and me class: False- All too often we hear this and we fully understand why. Our slogan is “Redefining Family Fitness” because that is truly what we are doing. Most people have the idea that workouts with kids are simply a walk in the park. Here at SLIM Fitness we focus specifically on ensuring that the adults receive the best kick your butt workout possible. We are here to show you that working out with your family does not mean easy! We have the most state of the art free weight equipment including TRX Suspension Trainer, TRX Rip Trainers, dumbbells ranging from 2.5-45 Lbs., Bosu, medicine balls and many more fun toys that you wouldn’t even think of working out with.
- SLIM Fitness is exclusively for women: False- When we first started the company 3 years ago we specialized in moms. As the company expanded and we opened the new studio, we quickly realized that dads loved our classes too. We heard them loud and clear and began inviting dads to join in. Now we specialize in family fitness and providing a space that allows families to get kick butt workouts while spending quality time together.
- SLIM Fitness is ONLY for parents and kids: False- Everyone is welcome! Whether you have kids or you don’t, we still offer one of the best workouts in Newark. Our studio provides a welcoming and non-judgmental place where everyone feels comfortable and motivated to achieve their best no matter your fitness level. We have clients of all different ages ranging from 20’s-80’s, working parents and stay-at-home parents, grandparents, aunts uncles, boyfriend and girlfriends. It does not matter to us! All we want is to provide you with a welcoming space that you want to call your fitness home.
Check out our class schedule and give us a try for free! We are all about helping you achieve your goals! For more information please feel free to contact us at 510.378.6615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop In
Come in whenever you are free! We would love to see you.
- 10 Class Package
This is a GREAT option for those with busy schedules. Come to the classes that best fit your busy schedule. (This package expires 3 months from date of purchase)
- Unlimited Monthly Classes
Come to as many classes you would like! Best package for those looking to come 3 or more days per week.